Above: Workshop for Mapping Narratives
Turnstone works in close collaboration with clients to define, direct, draft, draw, document and design for presentations, pitches, products, promotions, publicity, exhibitions, cultural and retail spaces, workshops, web sites and site-specific interactive media.
Typically, that means following our tried+tested process for producing deliverables tailored to each client’s project needs: For some, we deliver copy-writing, positioning statements, project process documents. For others, interaction design materials and graphic facilitation.
Here’s more about Turnstone’s value to clients, and below that, a list of typical deliverables for a range of projects. Who for? Client details here.
Value to clients
Turnstone helps organizations to:
For and with public and commercial clients improving or inventing new products and services, Turnstone draws from a replicable, standard design process and tailors recognized design research methods to:
- Frame possibilities
- Spot opportunities
- Set direction and
- Manage implementation of stated business objectives and project goals.
- Support and enrich their workshops and meetings
- Enliven documentation of their strategic discussions.
Turnstone clarifies internal and outward-facing communications to increase the value and raise awareness of client offerings. Championing strategic design as an effective approach, Turnstone helps clients to
- Present a coherent message to specific (and often multiple) audiences
- Organize and integrate client content across media channels, from traditional advertising pitches and print collateral to environmental, social and networked media
- From product-focused business-speak to distinctive benefits propositions
- Crafting user-friendly, people-facing stories about relevant outcomes.
- Through discovery, definition, design and detailing from concept
- From the point a problem is proposed, to completion of a project, when a solution is put forward.
- Build internal consensus
- Sustain engagement and participation in programs that roll out over time
- Help clients’ staff the relevant impact of new media, branding and emerging technologies on their business and job responsibilities.
Above: Visitor journey for museum identity design strategy
Across industry sectors, Turnstone responds appropriately to clients’ organizational challenges, with a consistent approach and a variety of deliverables, according to strategic goals, resources + schedule:
- Creative direction
- Communications strategy
- Pitch writing
- Content development
- User experience strategy
- Graphic facilitation (visual scribing)
- Design research
- RFP responses
- Way-finding strategy
- Syllabus design
- Teaching, guest critiques, lectures
- Moderating workshops
- Feature writing
- Content strategy